• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right place, but I just saw something that really galled me. Linn Records announced they are going to start streaming their catalog for the first time on ... Apple Music. (see email blast below).

I've sent them feedback urging them to partner with Qobuz and stream in hi-res as well. Given their high-end roots, their anti-MQA stance, and their excellent recording engineering, it's a natural fit. 

They need to hear from more of us. Please feel free to email them at Linn Records <[email protected]>

====================

Linn Records Is Now On Apple Music

Want to listen to albums in full? Discover hand-picked selections that will ensure many hours of contented listening? Visit Linn Records' Curator Profile on Apple Music to enjoy exclusive playlists or stream one of over four hundred albums from start to finish.

This is the first time our complete catalog has been available to stream. If you're not sure where to start, try one of our seven curated playlists, each designed to introduce you to our artists and repertoire.

We are thrilled to introduce conductor Robin Ticciati as our first Guest Curator. Robin has compiled an exclusive playlist which gives an insight into his own personal tastes as well as charting his work with orchestras such as the SCO, DSO Berlin and SRSO.

===================