IGNORED

iPeng 9.3.3

bobbmd

Does anyone use this app as a squeezebox emulation app to be able to use ROON on an iPhone or iPad on a sound system in a different part of your house and does anyone know if there is a comparable product that can be used with A+3. This app goes a step beyond the ROON/A+3 apps which just act as remotes.

I don't use it, but I am interested in this option... As there is no trial for iPeng though, would be helpful if anyone that does could post a few screenshots from their iDevice, as I'd be interested to see how the interface/GUI is....

Mac Mini > RME ADI-2 DAC > Hypex Ncore monoblocks > ATC SCM-11 speakers & C1 subwoofer

On 12/6/2017 at 6:37 AM, bobbmd said:

@occamsrazorI will try but it only costs about 10$ worth the try also if you search on CA 'iPeng 9.3.3' there is a slew of threads some with screen shots-I found these after I posted my thread/topic

Not that this changes the cost appreciably, but getting iPeng to make iDevices  appear as a Squeezebox requires an additional $5 in-app purchase. I use the Roon/iPeng combination on my phone regularly.