IGNORED

Time To Dump Tidal? Bluesound / BlueOS Now Has Deezer HiFi

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Could be overlooked or could be skipped because it's harder to implement than just having gaps. 

Either way it not acceptable, you don't roll out a more expensive lossless tier and introduce gaps in music that was intended to flow track to track.

Obviously lack of gapless really rubs me wrong.   I'd rather listen the lossy Apple Music.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

I know mp3 adds some technical difficulties when implementing gapless but that isn't as much of an issue with FLAC as far as I know.  I know Plex does gapless with flac and aac but not mp3.

So I assume it was technically tough to solve with their mp3 streaming so now it doesn't exist in the lossless tier either.

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

11 hours ago, TubeMan said:

when I listened to a track, I want a little break so brain can gets the impression of the sound before the next begins,

Gapless is for people that listen to albums not tracks.  You wouldn't want gapless with a mix and match playlist of tracks.