IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

4 minutes ago, sandyk said:

You did publicly accuse me of lying at least twice, in replies about the content of material that I sent to you about the series of DBTs performed by Martin Colloms.

WRONG - post them or stop blathering about it

I can also post the pms you sent me 

4 minutes ago, skikirkwood said:

I was at the Tesla store at Stanford Shopping Center yesterday and they finally got a Tesla Model 3 for their showroom. The salesperson said the top of the line audio system for the 3 is mind blowing, but regrettably their in-store model wasn't configured with it.

I wonder if it is by the same group?  I do hope they can produce a lot of the Model 3; tho I really need something with a range extender.

1 minute ago, sandyk said:

Your posts are on record. 

I would prefer not to take this matter further, but I am not prepared to continually cop these kinds of insinuations about being on drugs etc. etc. from members like yourself.

I will stop "blathering about it" when you refrain from making comments like the previous.

Point to them.  if you can't, then stop raging about it on the internet.

In the highly unlikely event that there really is a difference, then you have something very very important.  Revolutionary.  Extraordinary.  And it will of course require an extraordinary level of proof.  So get to work.

17 minutes ago, skikirkwood said:

They have two basic models, and the one with larger batteries has a range of 310 miles. If you put a $1000 deposit down now you won't get one for at least 2.5 years, and by then, if you live in the U.S., their network of supercharger stations will be fairly pervasive:

https://www.tesla.com/supercharger

I often travel in areas that have 200-250 miles between gas stations, so a range extender is what I really need to replace 2 of my 3 vehicles (the other cannot be replaced unless I can hire Gordon Murray).

8 hours ago, botrytis said:

We should just retire this topic. it is probably stroking ML's ego that we are spending so much time talking about him.

Let's move on. :D

but we aren't - it is all over the map (except for Porsche history)

or someone could collect the diverse topics here and post them with a different thread title...

• 4 months later...