IGNORED

Denafrips R2R DAC (plays 512 DSD) reviewed as giant killer

1 hour ago, roberto2 said:

After reading this test I have printed it and put it in my toilets as I have finished my toilet paper. 

I agree.  But why feed such nasty stuff to your toilet?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, 57gold said:

Efficient and precise with language, he is not.

I think it's called 6moons because you have to read it 6times to understand the content.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, luisma said:

On a different note, customs contacted me upon receiving the Terminator, they were very concerned what a "DAC Terminator" was, I hope they weren't thinking on a killing machine from the future 

That's hilarious.  What country?  I agree that DAC Terminator is certainly not a good description for customs purposes.

Looking forward to your comparison of Denafrips Terminator to Pro-ject Pre Box S2 Digital.

6 minutes ago, luisma said:

You can guess the country easily ;)

Well I can't, which is why I asked.  I guess Terminator is known world-wide because of Arnold Scharzenegger's popularity.

• 3 months later...

Yeah I liked the review as well.  I didn't expect to like it because I don't enjoy his writing style.

• 10 months later...
22 minutes ago, butifull01 said:

In October, XMOS version Terminator and new cheap and super fantastic SGM will be perfect combination.

Sounds very promising!  Although SGM's definition of cheap may not match expectations. 😋