IGNORED

Audirvana 3.1

4 hours ago, Jud said:

I have found this mini computer much less frustrating

Jud, what do you want to run on this?  Any reason something like Allo USBridge solution wouldn't fit the bill?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Musicophile said:

Changes to the UI, and a Windows version.

Yes, I'm really looking forward to A+ on Windows.  I don't plan to replace my mid-2012 MBP with another Apple product, but I want to continue using A+.  I don't know about that YE2017 availability date.  Nothing ever comes out on schedule.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

@damien78 have you tested or do you plan to test A+ 3.1 with the dCS Network Bridge?

21 hours ago, damien78 said:

I have not tested it directly. But you can ask dCS if they have made the test, though it means simply to test it is fully compatible with the DLNA renderer standard. You can also tell them to contact me directly.

Good news from @wdw re A+ 3.1 and dCS Network Bridge.

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/29650-dcs-network-bridge/?do=findComment&comment=733785

• 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, Hoshi said:

Any possible suggestions are welcome.

In Sonicorbiter, go into Settings => MPD/DLNA Renderer and click Save changes.  

• 3 weeks later...

Whatever happened to A+ on Windows?  Press reports initially said year end 2017, then the end of January 2018.  

@damien78 will there be a public beta for A+ on Windows?  What is a realistic timeframe?

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Fridolin said:

I hate black user interfaces!

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side.