IGNORED

How DOES the grounding boxes work?

3 hours ago, mansr said:

Presumably the same as with all miracle products: lifted veils, wider soundstage, tighter bass, etc.

Well, if I connected my stereo to the cat litter box, I would think "cleaner", maybe "less mud", etc.

Of course, never in my wildest dreams would I have thought of doing that. Bravo to these guys for such ingenuity.

6 hours ago, Speed Racer said:

You realize you said absolutely nothing in those two paragraphs, right? You might as well have typed:

"TUGfjjlkdjl ldfjlj dlkjlk flkjdfl [t][y[pou eioywgfbkhg h;ghkgokjg sdfgdkin. LKHJkjhdgljortopijgmgf;dk dljojcgljkld ugjhit kjgj['hlhk uydf."

Expect a lot more of the same.;)

And 20+million extolling Power Bracelets can't be all wrong, now can they..

6 minutes ago, Jud said:

My suggestion is (1) a lot simpler

4 hours ago, Cornan said:

Considering that the Entreq grounding boxes peak their performance after 24 hrs this is not something I am prepared to do. It would take me and a friend 480 hrs to complete with confident result. Never mind the extra time changing the gears and the possible audio memory loss inbetween. ?

Guess not.

Maybe I am a mind reader.;)

(or we've seen this movie before, many, many times)

1 hour ago, lasker98 said:

Have you presented any plausible explanations?

Yes, but despair causes tunnel vision, blocking out answers and belief does not allow for non-belief.

Some folks will always vainly insist that their purely subjective perceptions are unerring representations of physical reality.

Power bracelets, Santa, electrical litter boxes, etc, etc. All must be real if perceived.

No alternates are allowed, regardless of plausibility. Tis the way of this world.

Btw, you seem far more enraged than the OP, who's taking this all in stride. :)

4 minutes ago, semente said:

Apparently the cause for that effect is noise.

So, until we find a better one, the answer to the question "How DOES the grounding boxes work?" is that they work by raising the noise-floor level.

I don't see any evidence there either, if "audible" noise is the "theory"