IGNORED

Proper Grounding a system

2 hours ago, michaelD said:

Mekong56

Thanks for sharing a very good in depth personal review exactly what I started this thread about!   I wanted actual personal reviews of various grounding products but particularly Nordost or Entreq.  

Somehow part of this thread was hijacked by people who had all kinds of negative opinions on how they thought it did or did not work yet they personally tested NOTHING.    Mekong56 you sound like my kind of person all digital.   Would you care to share your system with us? Glad you at least tried it out.  Also I have had the same experience as you to try a Nordost product and then liked it so much purchased it.  

Sure, the rest of my system is as follows: Aesthetix Romulus DAC/CD player, Aesthetix Calypso preamp, Aesthetix Atlas amp. Aurender N100H transport, Joseph Audio Pulsar stand mounted speakers on Sound Anchors Stands, JL Audio e112 sub. Nordost Heimdall 1 interconnects and speaker cabling. Heimdall 2 and Audience "e" power cables, and the aforementioned Nordost power and vibration isolation products. I got in and out of analog about 8 years ago and have been toying with the idea of getting a turntable again, but I just can't convince myself to jump back into that world :).