IGNORED

AO Trial?

No, there is no trial with AO in the traditional sense. The reason is that AO is permanently installed and becomes part of the operating system.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
19 minutes ago, jcn3 said:

No, there is no trial with AO in the traditional sense. The reason is that AO is permanently installed and becomes part of the operating system.

Thank you... I guess I am going to have to take the leap of faith then :)

"Its the REF clock that makes it all so good..."

7 hours ago, Kritpoon said:

Thank you... I guess I am going to have to take the leap of faith then :)

It's a great piece of software, I've been quite satisfied. I anticipate you will too.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
9 hours ago, Kritpoon said:

Hi,

I am interested in Audiophile Optimizer and wants to try it out. Does AO has a trial dowload? Thank you.

Krit P.

Hi Krit

Yes we do offer a special "trial" version, please contact [email protected] to get all details about it.

very best,

AudioPhil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

Hi Krit

Yes we do offer a special "trial" version, please contact [email protected] to get all details about it.

very best,

AudioPhil

phil,

i think it's best to describe is that this is actually an implementation in combination with a trial version of the operating system -- the "trial" can't be done on the customer's licensed operating system.  this makes the "trial" much more involved.

i think the op should just go for it -- there really aren't dissatisfied a.o. customers out there (that i've seen).

Hi

yes i know about the situation. It is kot very satisfying (our trial) but it cannot be changed unfortunately :-(

i think we made over 100 trials in the past years and maybe two or three who didn't stay with AO in the end.

take care,

phil

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

15 minutes ago, AudioPhil said:

it cannot be changed unfortunately

Phil, is this because once you run AO, you end up with an optimized system even if the AO code itself could expire?

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's