IGNORED

Santana's Lotus: Complete Edition in DSD 11.2 MHz and Surround Sound SACD

I jumped on board an bought the triple SACD version.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

Unfortunately I won't be able to report back on the surround. I'll have this ripped to file for Stereo (and surround for future use). Instead of downloading releases I try and buy them if available on SACD so I own the disc and if I want can sell it if I don't like it (of course after deleting the file.). Same goes for any other releases. Bought the Allman Brothers extended Fillmore set on Blu-ray instead of the download.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MikeyFresh said:

Mine too, hopefully EMS and the USPS are efficient this time, I have received things from CDJ in the past in as little as 4 days to my mailbox in NY.

Me too on the fast ship. Here's hoping!

Got mine yesterday. CDJ really fast delivery! Looks fabulous like a larger version of the mini-lp (which sounds great and has higher DR than US version). Of course I'm too busy this weekend to listen. I'll have and audio buddy rip this to file for me. Should be great.

Had an audio buddy rip this for me but playback is only DSD 64. 

I'm stupid for sure. I did not know that SACD tags at 64. This "uses" the 11.2. Since I always have these ripped I was ignorant to that fact. Still sounds great.

I was figuring all this out in minutes as I thought the whole deal through after my post.....I guess I'll have to use that free download code included in the SACD (kidding!!!).

I was able to link up to Mora and it appears the 11.2 download is still not available but they are working/waiting on a date.

I'd like to read someone's impressions of this. I'm surprised a review hasn't popped up on the web somewhere. Since I got my ripped file I've been listening to this quite a bit. It is excellent.

I finally heard from someone over the ocean who owns the big boy quad rate DSD download. Says its incredible.  Here's hoping.

HDT is a no go on this and Acoustic Sounds is a maybe.

Never saw NativeDSD before. Interesting how you can buy different formats from same issue.

Wow. I really like them. I wish they had some rock music.