IGNORED

Megaprocessor (excellent video explanation)

This is Computer Audiophile after all :~)

This guy built a giant CPU so people could see what goes on in a tiny silicon chip.

https://techcrunch.com/2016/08/19/the-megaprocessor-is-an-awe-inspiring-multi-ton-cpu-project/?ncid=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29&sr_share=twitter

[video=youtube_share;z71h9XZbAWY]

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

When my dad got into computers back in the fifties they were built with tubes, the circuits used little neon light bulbs as part of the electrical function of the circuit, but they also let you see the state of every element which gave a look rather similar to the megaprocessor with all the little lights flashing on and off as the machine did its job.

John S.

It now says fixed audio on the video title. And I can hear it on my end.

Nice to see such a thing. Though I believe a more entertaining video could be made.

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality.