IGNORED

My PC can't boot and mainboard can't recognize SSD. Who ever experienced this? Need help..

Your refund reminds me something. I just issue PP a Paypal invoice. To prevent finding different ways to discount the refund, I decide to return his stuff after he refunds me.

Ohhh.. It's too late for me right now. v_v,

DAC - Mytek Brooklyn, Intona High Speed Isolator.Int.Amp - ATC SIA2 150,SP - ATC SCM19, Sub - Paradigm SW2200

Source - Audio PC, Core i7 4785T 2.2Ghz, 8G PPA RAM, Samsung 850pro , WD Black HDD, JCAT USB card, PPA BLACK SATA Cable, HDPLEX H5 gen2 case, LPSu - Uptone JS-2 for DAC and USB Card - TeraDak ATX350W for PC, OS wins2012R2, Audio Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, ASIO JPLAY, Foobar2000+Ramdisk, Hq player, SP cable - JPS superconductor2, Analog interconnect - Harmornic Tech Magic link III, USB cable - JCAT twin cable, Power cable - JPS kaptivator for Uptone JS-2 forDAC and USB card, Wireworld electra7 for PC, Wireworld electra7 silver for Amp, Magnet 2000 power line stabilzer and conditioner for DAC,PC

12932837_1700967073514123_7525078827891555851_n.jpg

Now i just loss my $500 for nothing. (30% deduction of 2SSDs + shipping fee for round trip (repair and return) + 2 SATA cables which he claimed doesn't meet warranty condition (unplug over 10 times - who's know?)

I'm a bit of a Paul Pang apologist at this point, but yeah, this is pretty ridiculous. If his SATA cables can become damaged after unplugging a certain number of times, he needs to make that clear on his website or when he sells, and he does neither, much less stating that it voids their warranty. I guess I'm lucky I've only unplugged one end of one of my two RED III SATA's once! It makes sense to me, though, that they can become damaged - I was struck, upon receiving them, of house fragile the connectors looked, and was pretty worried the connector could become loose or even come off when I had to unplug the one time I did. The cable body itself is very sturdy, though.

I'm a bit of a Paul Pang apologist at this point, but yeah, this is pretty ridiculous. If his SATA cables can become damaged after unplugging a certain number of times, he needs to make that clear on his website or when he sells, and he does neither, much less stating that it voids their warranty. I guess I'm lucky I've only unplugged one end of one of my two RED III SATA's once! It makes sense to me, though, that they can become damaged - I was struck, upon receiving them, of house fragile the connectors looked, and was pretty worried the connector could become loose or even come off when I had to unplug the one time I did. The cable body itself is very sturdy, though.

The SATA connector on my PPA OS SSD broke after a few uses. I managed to put a bend in the cable to keep good contact between the cable and SSD so it still works, but who knows if the next time I move it may be the last time it works.

No need to be an apologist. He took me for a ride same as Naidiver almost. I'd say the truthful reporting on this forum has pretty much cooked his goose among these readers.

The SATA connector on my PPA OS SSD broke after a few uses. I managed to put a bend in the cable to keep good contact between the cable and SSD so it still works, but who knows if the next time I move it may be the last time it works.

No need to be an apologist. He took me for a ride same as Naidiver almost. I'd say the truthful reporting on this forum has pretty much cooked his goose among these readers.

I bought the whole PC from PP except the M.2 storage. When my system got a problem, he says M.2 is not compatible with his system but then he builds a new M.2 with OCXO. In fact, his M.2 is the one not compatible with my 2 PCs.

PP should be the one who apologises for all his services and products.

Uhmmm... That is really ridiculous to put this matter on warranty. unplug over 10 times.. Who's know? How Paul measure and proof it if somebody said i don't unplug it over 10 times. or when somebody sent back and need refund (even he just unplug it for just a one time) and then he said " you can't be refund because you unpluged it over 10 times " to void warranty.

The point is not how frequency of unpluging ot, The point is how endurance of its should be? Does it meet standard like the others?

I try to forget all of this things. Don't want to talk about it anymore. It make me sick and always think about my lost $500.

but i don't want all you guys are the next prey.

Don't believe me. Take your own risk.

Goddluck.

DAC - Mytek Brooklyn, Intona High Speed Isolator.Int.Amp - ATC SIA2 150,SP - ATC SCM19, Sub - Paradigm SW2200

Source - Audio PC, Core i7 4785T 2.2Ghz, 8G PPA RAM, Samsung 850pro , WD Black HDD, JCAT USB card, PPA BLACK SATA Cable, HDPLEX H5 gen2 case, LPSu - Uptone JS-2 for DAC and USB Card - TeraDak ATX350W for PC, OS wins2012R2, Audio Optimizer, Fidelizer Pro, ASIO JPLAY, Foobar2000+Ramdisk, Hq player, SP cable - JPS superconductor2, Analog interconnect - Harmornic Tech Magic link III, USB cable - JCAT twin cable, Power cable - JPS kaptivator for Uptone JS-2 forDAC and USB card, Wireworld electra7 for PC, Wireworld electra7 silver for Amp, Magnet 2000 power line stabilzer and conditioner for DAC,PC

I bought the whole PC from PP except the M.2 storage. When my system got a problem, he says M.2 is not compatible with his system but then he builds a new M.2 with OCXO. In fact, his M.2 is the one not compatible with my 2 PCs.

PP should be the one who apologize for all his services and products.

Yes. Agree. Actually he should also apologize me for my inconvenience, my shipping cost occurred between sending it back and forth and for my broken and death Audio server on my racks for almost 2 months instead of refund me just a 70%.

Sad.

NAIDIVER, You are good to have 70% refund. As I said I insisted him to refund me first before I send it back.

HE SAYS NO REFUND NOW, BUT HIS MOTHERBOARD NEVER WORKS.

He also mentioned something about your SSD "他的ssd壞的我如何可以用呢?況且用了半年才說壞?"

NAIDIVER, You are good to have 70% refund. As I said I insisted him to refund me first before I send it back.

HE SAYS NO REFUND NOW, BUT HIS MOTHERBOARD NEVER WORKS.

He also mentioned something about your SSD "他的ssd壞的我如何可以用呢?況且用了半年才說壞?"

He's complaining that he has no use for a bad SSD and that it took 6 months to tell him.

Again, a poor reflection on Pang showing that he's not interested in his customers.