IGNORED

Apple Confirms music deletion glitch

I do not think you were. The title of the article is not accurate. Apple has confirmed that they have received reports of music deletion. They are, as of this date, unable to reproduce the problem. In spite of that, they will try to address it with changes to iTunes. There is no smoking gun here.

A.

I do not think you were. The title of the article is not accurate. Apple has confirmed that they have received reports of music deletion. They are, as of this date, unable to reproduce the problem. In spite of that, they will try to address it with changes to iTunes. There is no smoking gun here.

A.

My guess is that there will be improvements to dialogs so users are less likely to mistakenly instruct iTunes to delete files.

My guess is that there will be improvements to dialogs so users are less likely to mistakenly instruct iTunes to delete files.

Exactly.

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

A.

+1

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system