IGNORED

SOtM smS-200 unveiled at Munich Hi-End

3 minutes ago, audiobomber said:

I have them, but in the link you posted, May said they were not for the sMS-200, just for a PC. Was that only for the Beta test?

I clicked on the max level setting but there is nothing there.

In the CPU frequency the Turbo Boost option appear only on pc based on  smq-q370 or sms-1000SQ while other options are there for every model

IMG_2949.jpeg.064b7a0c050d303cc680971dd86d6b30.jpegIMG_2950.jpeg.9dac9f58c3a38f10e431d5d6f7d8baf7.jpeg

Max level setting doesn’t have any selection, it just set the Alsa mixer volume to 100% (it happened in some setups that the Alsa mixer volume for some reason was not at 100% as it should)

Stefano

My audio system

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mahler and Bach on Computer said:

I meant to uninstalled MDP/DLNA at eunhasu interphsse, then reinstall it, likely the newer version.  I am assuming you are using MPD/DLNA to connect JRiver on your computer with SotM.  

Are you meaning a MPD update between two eunhasu release?

I use sMS200 as upnp endpoint with Minimserver and Lumïn app, no more JRiver, but I use it as a NAA (with HQP embedded as a UPNP renderer) and Squeezelite (with Daphile server) endpoint too

Stefano

My audio system

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mahler and Bach on Computer said:

I have been using Sotm-SmS200 in conjunction with HQPlayer for several years now.  Recently, HQPlayer5desktop requires computer to be online.  Given the security consideration, I installed VPN service provided by SurfShark.  However I noticed that if SurfShark was installed on a computr, even without being operated, smS200 becomes invisible to HQPlayer.  Anyone ran into the same experience?  How to overcome this hurdle.

thank you very much!  

Likely your computer and the SOtM are on different subnets …

Stefano

My audio system

• 2 weeks later...