IGNORED

Harbeth Monitor 30.1 Rosewood

Purchased from authorized dealer 3/2014. Excellent condition. Used in near-field, never played at loud levels. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Verified Paypal only. I'll absorb the Paypal fee. A great speaker for the right application. Very positively reviewed. Selling for financial reasons. Will ship double-boxed in original boxes.

Retails for around $6,200.00. Asking $3,800.00

From Harbeth site:

"Harbeths: resolving and ravishing... Timbres so true, and resolution, too. Whatever amp I used, the tonality was superb. Never, ever, fatiguing."

Sam Tellig, Stereophile (USA) December 2012

A refinement of the mid-sized BBC speaker (LS5/9), the multi award-winning M30.1 offers a smooth, controlled and well-rounded sound which excels on acoustic music.

Featuring the Harbeth RADIAL2™ bass/mid unit from the reference M40.1, the new-generation M30.1 space-saving professional monitor disappears into the listening room. The M30.1's outstanding midrange clarity and well-controlled bass brings music to life in a wide range of listening environments including front/centre/rear-channels in professional surround sound systems.

It is the first choice for many professional audio engineers including Britain's National Film and Television school and the British Library's National Sound Archive.

Specifications:

Transducer system 2-way vented: 200mm Harbeth RADIAL2™ bass/mid; 25mm Ferro-cooled soft-dome tweeter with Hex Grille

Freq. response 50Hz-20kHz +/-3dB free-spce, grill-on, smooth off-axis response

Impedance 6 ohms - easy electrical load

Sensitivity 85dB/1W/1m

Amp. suggestion Works with a wide range of amplifiers - ideally from 25W

Power handling 150W programme

Connector Two 4mm gold-plated binding posts

Dimensions (hxwxd) 460 x 277 x 275mm (+12mm for grille and binding posts)

Finish Cherry, tiger ebony, eucalyptus, maple, rosewood, gun grey, jet black.

Space needs Overall response optimised for use away from walls.

Stands As necessary to bring tweeter to ear height. (Tweeter: 320mm up from cabinet base)

Weight 11.6kg each without packing

Packing Single speaker per protective carton

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

Gorgeous speakers OP! I am not in the market but I cross-posted this on a forum with a ton of Harbeth followers, hopefully that helps.

Ryzen 3900x Roon Core PC -> Intel i9900k HQPlayer W10 machine -> iFi Zen Stream NAA

Holo May KTE, Benchmark LA4 preamp

SMC Audio upgraded DNA-125 Amp

Dynaudio Confidence C2 Platinum speakers

Vinyl rig - Schiit Sol, Nagaoka MP-500, Mod Squad PhonoDrive phono stage