IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

I joined this forum after reading nearly all the posts which encouraged me to try the N100C over the past weekend.

The N100C sounded fantastic via Coax thru my La Voce DAC and I nearly didn't return it to the dealer. However, I saw in the hardware guide that it's in the discontinued list.

Yesterday, I took home the first N150 my dealer released to a customer, me 😁

The AMM guide said newer products won't support it so I bought a 2TB Seagate HDD. While waiting for its delivery, I tried AMM on my Surface Pro and was surprised the N150 is supported and it worked creating the Metadata from my Synology NAS.

20211212_183233.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, NTWrong said:

I bought a used N200 and the former owner’s playlist was still queued up. It included songs from Qobuz. I only played one song from the playlist (which sounded terrific) but it played just fine, even though I am not a Qobuz subscriber. 

Maybe I was still logged into his account? But my assumption was that the track was stored in the queue even after the N200 was transported from Vancouver, B.C. to Ottawa, Ontario.

Go to the Settings>Streaming in Conductor, you can see if he's still logged in. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Doug A said:

Do Aurender need an internal memory drive to play files from an external hard drive? 

Thanks,

barondla

Is has a built in SSD used for caching and other functions. You can add an internal HDD/SSD *if* you want to store files. If you’re playing off a NAS, or just streaming, nothing else is needed.