IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Hi everyone

I am not sure if someone raised the Aurender -Etherregen issues here, but I would like to share my problem which I raised in ER forum already. Maybe we have similar issues.

I use Aurender N100H with Etherregen. I have Supra Cat8 cable at A side and Sablon 2020 ethernet cable at B side.

Whenever I turn off /plug out cables from ER for any reason and try to reinstall everything ,there is a first a handshake problem. It takes some time that Aurender get IP address. I try many times (plug out cables/plug in again etc) to be able to have a proper handshake between Aurender & ER. 

When I get a handshake sometimes after 10-20 minutes ,I am facing dropouts while playback via Tidal. 

Then again I have to turn off devices and turn on again etc.

Wondering if you face similar issues?

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Anyone facing some issues with Tidal streaming?
There are interruptions during playback and can not stream from Tidal since 2 days.
This is a new case and was not happening before 2 days.

For Qobuz there are no interruptions for now,can stream without any issue.

I am using N100h and have recently also updated the Conductor to 3.23.
Still have issues with Tidal streaming. 

Anyone facing similar issues?

The issue expanded and now I can also not use Qobuz streaming with my Aurender N100h. I have read that there was an issue which supposed to be solved by new latest update but unfortunately it seems that this has not solved the crashes with Tidal and Qobuz streaming. Now I have also connection issue with both Ipad app or Android app. Can not connect to Aurender device easily and see frequently  "reconnecting" on the screen.