IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

JC (@TubeLover),

I'm a big believer in static IP addresses -- that way you always know where your devices are.

If you did not do so, go into your NAS and set it up with a static IP address. Then go into the N100 and put that IP address in for the NAS. You should be good to go.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
  • 3 years later...

@Allan F and @sfseay -- as a roon user, i understand where you're coming from -- roon is a great program.

i assume aurender has made a strategic decision that for them to build their business most effectively, they believe that owning the entire ecosystem is the way to go.  i also assume that they think that roon tarnishes their brand and makes their hardware appear to be more of a commodity.

i understand the argument.  unfortunately, i'll never own one of their products.  but then again, the people on this forum are the small minority, not the large majority of customers.

(1) holo audio red (hqp naa) > chord dave > luxman cl-38uc/mq-88uc > kef reference 1
(2) simaudio moon mind 2 > chord qutest > luxman sq-n150 > monitor audio gold gx100
43 minutes ago, markrubin said:

I am trying to get the Conductor beta app  for Android please: if anyone can help it would be appreciated

the google play store has the latest version released on 7/26 (3.0.2).  seems a bit early for a beta version -- what version are you looking for?

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, sfseay said:

I have a W20 connected to a Debussy DAC and can’t get both AES lights to go on when playing DSD 64/128 files.  I have the Debussy DDP hardware version and firmware 2.30.  Tried two different sets of AES/EBU cables.  The W20 has two-wire mode enabled, but no double lights.  DCS said it should work.  I have a support request into Aurender. 

has it ever worked before?