IGNORED

Mobile website broken in safari?

For a while now I just get a blank page when I visit Home CA from Safari on my iPhone. Anyone else seeing this?

If I go to /Forum/ it loads but I see some crap at the top of the page regarding "Old Default Value" "New Default Value"

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

For a while now I just get a blank page when I visit Home CA from Safari on my iPhone. Anyone else seeing this?

If I go to /Forum/ it loads but I see some crap at the top of the page regarding "Old Default Value" "New Default Value"

And yes I did a double blind test with and without my browser cache cleared. :-)

Roon Rock->Auralic Aria G2->Schiit Yggdrasil A2->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301 Monos->Wilson Audio Sabrinas

If you run into this problem again here or with another site if you highlight the address bar then scroll the page down slightly you will see a option to " Request desktop site " If you select that you will be able to see the web page as it would be seen in a desktop browser.