IGNORED

10 More Harmonia Mundi DSD Downloads

The ratings on Amazon.Com of the album are very high - all but two are 5's and those two are 4 out of 5.

Very good album. I have this in 88,2khz PCM from Qobuz. Beautiful music and recording.

-

Mac mini 2.3 Ghz i7 16gb Ram with Mojo Audio Joule III PSU(2T SSD) -> Audioquest Diamond USB -> dCS Vivaldi DAC (Shunyata Alpha Digital) -> Transparent XL Gen5 XLR -> Classé CA-M600 -> Audioquest OAK single biwire -> B&W 802D3. Software: Mac OSX El Captain, Audirvana 2.2, Amarra Symphony IRC, Roon. Storage: Lacie 5big Network 2 5T. Power Conditioner: Shunyata Triton + Typhon.

Thanks for the tip. I am tempted by this one: The Origin of Fire, pieces by Hildegarde von Bingen, by Anonymous 4.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13409[/ATTACH]

https://harmoniamundi.nativedsd.com/albums/the-origin-of-fire

Does anyone know this album and would you recommend it?

Yes, I think it's a fine recording and a good introduction to Hildegard's repertoire. I'd be very interested in your impressions if you do download it. I'd also love to hear any comparisons between the DSD and Redbook. It might be worth noting that some find both Hilgegard and Anonymous 4 best absorbed in small doses.

This nativedsd.com download is the original Harmonia Mundi DSD edit master, available in both stereo or multi-channel. There will be a total of 50+ HM downloads available by week's end, all original DSD edit masters.

Nice! Keep the Multichannel & Stereo DSD downloads from those DSD Edit Master Tapes coming..... :)