IGNORED

HQ Player

If you have this fine music player I am curious as to what settings on it for flac (16 or 24 bit) playback you have experimented with and enjoyed the most. Thank you, enjoy....

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Why are you starting this thread when you started an identical one (with identical name, in same subforum!) two months ago, and it has been visited and posted to? If your intent was to get more specific answers to a specific HQ Player question then name the thread something like "Need HQ Player FLAC Settings". Moreover, there are hundreds of HQ Player posts out there. You might have better luck posting to one of those...my $.02

Why are you starting this thread when you started an identical one (with identical name, in same subforum!) two months ago, and it has been visited and posted to? If your intent was to get more specific answers to a specific HQ Player question then name the thread something like "Need HQ Player FLAC Settings". Moreover, there are hundreds of HQ Player posts out there. You might have better luck posting to one of those...my $.02
Your $.02 is appreciated. Next time I'll take the whole dollar, lol. Please give me your favorite settings. Thank you Ted

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

Your $.02 is appreciated. Next time I'll take the whole dollar, lol. Please give me your favorite settings. Thank you Ted

freesteve-

Why give a smart aleck answer to Ted?

Do you not get that posting this way is both confusing and annoying to other members? It creates clutter, duplicate posts, etc. I suggest you write Chris and ask him to change the name of the thread.

In general, it isn't helpful to give a thread an extremely general name like "HQPlayer" or "USB cables". An extra word or two to add specificity tells other members what your thread is actually about and is helpful and informative. It helps the rest of us pick which threads we want to participate in and saves us time opening threads we aren't really interested in, or even if interested, don't have much to contribute.

Thanks in advance for your consideraton of others next time you start a thread.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Apologies....

In windows opening "as administrator" does not work. Is this just my win7 getting glitchy?