IGNORED

HQ Player

• 3 months later...

I have inquirees into the Sonore link (no response yet) but Miska maybe you have some input on this. I turn on my dac then Hqp but I show no connectivity to my dac in Hqp settings. I go into the Mysonicorbiter site and when I try to click on Manage within My S... it shows cant open site error. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know that my problem is not Hqp but I am having trouble maintaining connectivity in my system. I run HQP through Naa to my router (brand new) to a fiber optic system then back to Ethernet then to a switch then to the Ethergen then to a MicroRendu then usb to my dac. When working it sounds wonderful. But since it does not  work often lately I have gone directly from pc to usb to usb Regen to dac. 

With myformer connection path path I am getting connection interruption if I can boot it up at all. When booting I turn on the dac first then Hqp and the opposite direction when shutting down. I try rebooting ether Regen, microRendu, pc, and even the router. But more often then not it will not boot. 

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Whenever I update to a new hqp version I go into my hqp file and enter Uninstall and then install the new version. However sometime the hqp Uninstall command is missing there so  I goto Windows Control Panel and uninstall hqp from there. But uninstalling from Windows and then installing the new version Leaves out the library and settings data from the new hqp and it wont run. In the past Jussi showed me where these files are located so I could copy/paste from the old version into the new version. But I forgot where this was. one finds it by simply entering in windows explorer. Anybody know this location? Reason I need it is the Uninstall command is missing i my current hqp file.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So Jussi (or frankly anyone else) I tried to do Qobuz and was able to easily follow your direction to get on Qobuz but every track only ran for 30 seconds and not the full length. Then after running 2 or 3 tracks it would just shut off. I assumed I had a Qobuz not an Hqp issue. I submitted a question to Qobuz and after intially responding I could not get any further

response from them. Do you know anybody at Qobuz who can handle my issue?