IGNORED

HQ Player

So all my dff files and some of my dsf files will not play. What internal checks does Hqp do to prevent running either dff or dsf files? This represents about 30% of my music. I recall Miska saying Hqp will not play compressed dff files. Is that the check? All these files play in Roon so I am disappointed they will not play in Hqp. Can Hqp be adjusted to run these files or am I stuck?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot get connectivity from hqp to rendu and dac. Everything lights up on rendu router, i load files into hqp but when i click a track to play it does not light up on hqp screen or play music. Any ideas? I think I lost a switch that was in my ethernet chain so I took it out. i rebooted my rendu several times, I'm not bridging. My internet works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not getting connectivity from the microrendu to the dac. in mysonicorbiter I go to dac diagnostics and it shows no dac connected. I tried rebooting the microrendu, tried shutting down the dac and restarting but nothing seems to work. I even pulled the power plug from the rendu and then reinserted. Would appreciate some guidance. I am using Hqplay

18 hours ago, Theobetley said:

I am not getting connectivity from the microrendu to the dac. in mysonicorbiter I go to dac diagnostics and it shows no dac connected. I tried rebooting the microrendu, tried shutting down the dac and restarting but nothing seems to work. I even pulled the power plug from the rendu and then reinserted. Would appreciate some guidance. I am using Hqplay

This is very embarrassing. Unbeknownst to me I had  a power failure in which case my LIO reverts automatically  to an analogue input rather than the digital input. Thanks to all who responded. Problem now fixed. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

If I load dsf and pcm files I can play pcm fine the when the next file dsf it plays fine. But not th3 other way around. Going to pcm from dsf it appears to play on the display , plus I see the lights blinking on my Rendu but no music plays. If I shut down Hqp then restart the pcm file plays fine. Problem with settings? I enable adaptive rate.