IGNORED

Hdtracks Search

Thanks for this information gabeg, I wouldn't have noticed it as I gave up visiting their site. I was constantly annoyed by their advertising for other titles nothing to do with my search ... Or was it their unbelieveable mismanagement of content meta data?

Not sure, but they lost me despite of endless coupon actions and VIP invitations to be the first to download some new releases.

Highresaudio.com has proven to be a better alternative for me (musical preferences, download speed, web design, customer support)

But I will watch out on other user comments regarding HDT and might return in the future.

Don't know if anyone has visited lately but, the search engine on hdtracks has been updated. It's really good now.

It's about time. Their old search function was useless. Use SEARCH15 for 15% off thru 4/21.

+1

Nice of them to offer 15% off to compensate customers for the suffering they experienced trying to find something before the change.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron