IGNORED

Following threads... a suggestion for forum functionality...

Chris, not sure if this is something you can implement or not but...

I think it would be useful if there was a function which would show all the threads I was subscribed to which had new posts.

Like the "New Posts" link, but limited only to subscribed threads.

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Clicking on "Settings" (top right) does exactly this.

Doesn't for me...

Eloise

---

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

Doesn't for me...

It does show them for me - must be a setting to do with "Subscriptions," but I haven't been able to find where it's located.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Hmmm .. odd, always works for me as long as I'm logged in. "Quick Links" then "subscribed" does too, but that requires 2 clicks ;)

Moi aussi!

As Melvin describes. Except, for me, all that is needed is to go to Settings, and I see the following:

Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (38)...

Best Richard

Hmmm .. odd, always works for me as long as I'm logged in. "Quick Links" then "subscribed" does too, but that requires 2 clicks ;)

That shows everything but not just those threads with new posts...

Eloise

---

Moi aussi!

As Melvin describes. Except, for me, all that is needed is to go to Settings, and I see the following:

Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (38)...

Best Richard

I always get ...

Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (0)...

Eloise

Eloise

---

I always get ...

Subscribed Threads with New Posts: (0)...

Eloise

When it shows all subscribed thread titles, I assume that none are in bold showing unread posts, or is that incorrect?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

When it shows all subscribed thread titles, I assume that none are in bold showing unread posts, or is that incorrect?

Yes ... when I click "Quick Links" --> "Subscribed threads" nothing is bold/undread

Eloise

---

Okay so I worked it out ... I wasn't subscribing to threads when I replied ... thanks all!

Eloise

---

PS. How do I get to the same thing on the mobile "theme"?

Eloise

---