IGNORED

Print Music List

As souptin said, just goto File and Print in iTunes.

There are a few options as to layout - with coverart or a staight forward list. It even does nice things like where multiple albums by same artist, it only lists the artist name once IIRC.

You can either select the "Music" library or select a playlist and it'll list the albums in there. You have to watch that the listing is sorted correctly as it prints in this order - I fine sorting album colomn so the headin is Album by Artist or Album by Year most useful. Using the print function plus smart playlists could do separate sheet(a) for the As, Bs, etc. or separate for different genres, etc.

With MacOS you can then click "Save to PDF" if you want PDF documents rather than physical printouts. With windows PDFs take extra software to create.

Hope this helps.

Eloise

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Was your questioned answered?

If not, google for iTunes xhtml playlist. It's got a few more options.

Intel iMac C2D, iTunes>ALAC>Airport Express, Audiolab 8000CD player, Audiolab 8000S amp, Dynaudio Audience 42 speakers, Chord Rumour speaker cable, Mark Grant Interconnects, Grado SR80\'s, Sennheiser PX100\'s, 5G iPod