IGNORED

Why a linear power supply?

zyzyx

I agree. In the signature it says Hong Kong. If I had to do this in a non native language I would hard pressed. Judging from the photo, it is an Audio GD product. Both the case style and lettering on the back panel make it appear so.

Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt for now. But Kisjano, share something interesting and informative with us.

PS: paying up for R-cores is a waste of money in my opinion especially when one doesn't twist together the primaries and secondaries

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

I agree. In the signature it says Hong Kong. If I had to do this in a non native language I would hard pressed. Judging from the photo, it is an Audio GD product. Both the case style and lettering on the back panel make it appear so.

I agree. Good catch on it being an Audio GD case. I should have enlarged the photo myself. But if Kisjano has been publishing pic of Audio GD prototypes, he should make clear his association with them. And what place does a pic of a prototype music server (without any details whatsoever) have in a thread about linear power supplies?

• 1 month later...