IGNORED

Eat a Peach on MFSL SACD

Wow. Just got the email on this dual disc coming out. One of my all time favorites. I own the MFSL gold disc which is my favorite at this point but would love to know how this is.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

Wow. Just got the email on this dual disc coming out. One of my all time favorites. I own the MFSL gold disc which is my favorite at this point but would love to know how this is.

Haven't heard it, but I'll ask a question that risks being rhetorical: How many MFSL SACDs have disappointed you?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Jud...........you are the Devil sir!!! The answer is zero!

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

• 2 months later...

Wow, indeed. This is so much better than the 2003 SACD version. Clarity, punchy, everything is better...give it a try.

John

P.S. I listen via DSD rip on JRiver on a CAPS V2+ server....in case that matters.

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

I have it but yet to rip it to file(the guy I used to have do this for me won't work any more...HELP!) The CD side is good but I still like the EQ tweaked old MoFi Gold disc I own of this just as much.