IGNORED

How large is your HDTracks library?

How many HDTracks albums do you guys (and gals) have in your hi-res libraries? I have two: Steely Dan's "Gaucho" (24/96) and Alison Krauss & Union Station's "Paper Airplane" (24/96).

Also wanted to ask how many ripped CDs you have in your hi-res libraries? I think I have around 15 CDs (all in 16/44.1 AIFF and/or Apple Lossless).

Please share your hi-res libraries.

I have 112 high resolution 24 bit albums.

Sources from discs include Reference Recordings 176.4 HRx data discs with WAV files, MA Recordings 96k - 176.4k DVD-Rom data discs also with WAV files.

Download high resolution digital sources include HDTracks, eClassical.com and others, mostly from audiophile labels.

I also have 24/96k Downloads from LPs mostly audiophile (MFSL, dcc, Sheffield Labs and other half-speed masters and direct to discs) and a few UK and German import pressings.

All WAV and Flac files are converted to 24 Bit Apple Lossless using Max.

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa

I have 55 high res downloads 53 from HD Tracks (54 in a moment as I download the John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman) and two from other sites. I also have about 25 titles of standard quality that I downloaded from HD Tracks prior to the high res being available or at least titles I wanted being available and maybe 3 from Rhino and 1 from MusicIsHere.

"A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."
Frank Zappa