IGNORED

A report from the Pure Acourate Sound Project visit

Hi guys and gals,

As already mentioned elsewhere I visited a very interesting project last month in Germany - the Pure Acourate Sound Project (PASP), which combines efforts fom the following actors in the audiophile universe.

- AudioVero - Acourate
- Klippel
- Purifi
- Viawave
- Joachim Gerhard (Audio Physics / Suesskind)
- Markus Grelka / Rose Handwerk
- Ralf Höllmann / Digital Loudspeaker
- GIK Acoustics

The full system will be presented at the MHE 2024, in Hall 3, Box K05, with the team happy to make you smile.
The designer, Dr. Brüggemann from Audiovero/Acourate,  has a speaker slot about his project involvement at the MHE XPERT stage in the press center at Friday, 10th of May, at 12h sharp (in German), he follows directly after the presentation by Klippel’s Ellis Blackford Strout at 11h sharp (in English).

I have written an article about experiencing the PASP system. Which is divided into two entries at the AS blog section

Part 2 with commented listening of some  playlist tracks, some reflections, many documents and two other xperiences from that trip (yes - with Porsche) will follow tomorrow ;-)

I received information this morning that Dr. Brüggemann returned home to Bielefeld for unexpected personal reasons.
I would think, he may not be present at the date presented above.

I like to wish him and his family the best possible outcomes from this events.