IGNORED

Best Audiophile desktop for under $2500?

My DELL Precision T7610 is crapping out on me.  I was very happy with it and the synergy with my Modwright OPPO205 and sysytem was great. It has trouble playing WASAPI 768khz on the latest JRiver and ROON. Any suggestions on a store or used bought desktop that is Audiophile worthy? I work everyday and dont have time to build one. Thanks in advance!

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/166388450606?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=g3uBrW3eSqS&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=j2OPAbLkTZa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I am running jriver MC31 with this, more than sufficient based on your suggested use case for roon and jriver.

i have tried running hqplayer with this and have no trouble doing upsampling on the fly to pcm 1536

Certainly audiophile worthy - small form factor, fanless, low power consumption. It takes 12v3a dc power so you can even use a low noise low leakage medical grade power supply for this.

APPLE Mac Mini M1 or M2 16GB RAM-inexpensive and small

I use only Schiit products to add on and all their products are Audiophile quality and made in USA(even if you consider Texas a “taint” state)

Never a problem with ROON/Audirvana/TIDAL/Qobuz

I have 35000 tracks

Never could get JRiver to work and every time you turn around it costs more 

Specifically stayed away from PC b/o WASAPI and all that other confusing stuff a PC required