IGNORED

UpTone Audio is now an official MUTEC dealer! New REF10 Nano clock in stock today — $1,799

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled upon an Aurender N100 I had stored away today and added it to the system via USB. It only has USB output.

I am currently running ethernet via fiber into the Etherregen> Lyngdorf TDAI3400 integrated (built in streamer/TIDAL). The Etherregen is clocked by the Mutec Ref10 Nano.

The Aurender also has the capability to stream Tidal as well as an internal HD. As mentioned above, it has USB output only. Would it potentially make an improvement run the Ethergegen to the Aurender N10 and then use a Mutec MC3+ via USB from the Aurender to output to the Lyngdorf integrated? The Nano would then be clocking both the Etherregen and the MC3+. The Lyghdorf integrated has a multitude of input options and can accept any of the outputs from the MC3+. 

Down the road I will add a linear power supply for both the Etherregen and the Nano. Any thoughts about this potential set up?

Thanks,

J

4 hours ago, Superdad said:

Well you have my comments above about signals and gear, but for a nice linear power supply for EtherREGEN and REF10 Nano I'll urge you to sit tight for the production release (3 months) of JS-4, our triple-regulated, dual-isolated output, 2A/4A, 8 voltage settings from 3.3V~15V. It is going to be spectacular... B|

UpToneJS-4betaboard1copy.thumb.jpg.69ba26a3a37023d373946ebfb21c0079.jpg

I just a happen to know an excellent metal worker/fabricator. If you would like to send me a unit for early testing, I will have him make a beautiful, custom case to finish off and enclose the unit. All kidding aside, looks amazing. Looking forward to the release. The JS-4 likes a great linear power supply solution for the Mutec Nano in combination with Etherregen.