IGNORED

The list of Streamers/Endpoints/Network DACs compatible with JPLAY app.

7 hours ago, JMD54 said:

With Eversolo DMP-A6 plays one song from playlist and then stops.  This is in both Tidal and Qobuz. 

Same problem here too, with Tidal, Qobuz, and local files (via MinimServer).

I don't think this was the case before the latest firmware update (for the Eversolo), but I'm not 100% sure.  

Driving me a little nuts trying to figure it out...  

18 hours ago, Progisus said:

Have you got it to work in Poly Hotspot mode or when using your iphone's hotspot? Worked well for me on my local network but not when mobile.

In Poly hotspot mode, it doesn't work with Tidal or Qobuz, but it works with an SD card in the Poly.  That was my main reason for getting the Poly (for using on a plane).  But I really do like using it with Tidal and Qobuz (with JPLAY) when on a wifi network.

In iPhone hotspot mode (which I just tried with the Poly for the first time), I can't get the Poly to be recognized.  I'm guessing you're seeing the same thing...

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, JMD54 said:

Have you tried the Radio feature in JPlay with the DMP-A6.  Does that now work too?  I am out of town so can't try it for a bit.  

Hmmmm.

Maybe I spoke too soon on this.

Music from Qobuz is the only thing I can get working right now.  

When I tried to play from Tidal or my local library (MinimServer), no go.

I'll play with settings and see if that helps.

26 minutes ago, clipper said:

Hmmmm.

Maybe I spoke too soon on this.

Music from Qobuz is the only thing I can get working right now.  

When I tried to play from Tidal or my local library (MinimServer), no go.

I'll play with settings and see if that helps.

Ok, better news. 

After deleting JPLAY and reinstalling it, Tidal and my local library play too (and don't stop after 1 song).

Will test radio...

39 minutes ago, clipper said:

Ok, better news. 

After deleting JPLAY and reinstalling it, Tidal and my local library play too (and don't stop after 1 song).

Will test radio...

More good news.

Radio (songs coming on after the end of queued songs is reached) is working.  

Also, it's sounding really great!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, JMD54 said:

Clipper

Got back to the house with the DMP-A6 today and did both the firmware and software upgrades that had dropped while I was out of town.  Also deleted and reinstalled JPlay for IOS.  While it does work through entire albums and playlists with both Tidal and Qobuz it's radio function still doesn't work with either on my unit with either streaming service.  Also still doesn't recognize the Auto Play function from either app. The Radio Functions does however work with Zen Stream, Red and Teac NT-505.  Don't know if the issue is on the JPlay or Eversolo side.  

Just saw your message and tried radio...

The radio function seems to be working for me with both Tidal and Qobuz (with the DMP-A6).  

On my end, it seems like it's related to JPLAY's settings for the DMP-A6.  Right now I have Gapless, Force Stop Before Play, and Alternative Resume Method checked, and it seems to be working well.  My Update Time is set at 12,000, but I don't think that would matter.

I'll keep experimenting, and hopefully some combination of settings works for you.