On 1/19/2023 at 4:01 AM, Easterman said:

I am very very happy with the performance of the app, it is very very fast.

It would be rather nice if it would be possible to rearrange or delete complete albums in the Playing Que, when I try out new music from Qobuz and Tidal, I would like to delete the whole album from my que if I don’t like it. As I am experimenting with new speaker cables and speaker placement at the moment, I use the que to jump back and forth over days for comparisons.

I have both Qobuz and Tidal, as sometimes albums disappear/are removed from one or the other service, and I then locate it in the other Streaming Service which usually has it.

In the Lumin app I was used to clicking-and-hold on the greyed out/missing album, and then selecting it from the pop up for the other service, a similar solution would be great, maybe a Versions could pop up?

Keep up the excellent work!

when I long press on an album I get this pop up, does this do what you want?

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 6.30.17 PM.png

No electron left behind.

• 1 year later...

Believe it or not, JPLAY is playing right now... 

When this song ends it will; either repeat it, or stop, which will continue until I manually forward it to the next song. If it were possible to downgrade to the previous version, I would. The latest version is a mess.

IMG_0255.PNG

No electron left behind.

4 hours ago, Marcin_gps said:

We implemented a stop function by long pressing pause button. It will be available in the next build.

Hmm, there were no changes related to playback. I'd look at the player (renderer) configuration. 

If you'd  like, you may send me a log file (enable logs in the app's settings, reproduce the issue and send me the log file)

Best regards,
Marcin

I will send a log after reproducing the issue as I have figured out exactly how to do so.

Thanks Marcin.

No electron left behind.