IGNORED

TigerFox® Immerse 360® Pure Acoustic Total Immersion Pod

ROPolka

Hey Greg:  Thank you for the update! So glad the TigerFox Pod is doing just what it supposed to do - make your music become more real and enjoyable to listen to.  

Your speakers probably are best where they are now. But feel free, once you get used to where they are now. to try them in any symmetrical location along the lines on the mat including slightly angling them outward toward the walls.

And I really like the way it visually all comes together (I'll look into a yellow pad for the chair as it looks great with your wood floor. Did you end up cutting off the top of your Poang chair so it's lower? Let me know if you want some photos of how to easily do that.

Putting the system away between uses is what it was designed to do. I just roll up and secure the wall, turn it upside down, put the bag that comes with it over it, flip it while it loads into the bag then pop the rolled up mat inside the wall and hold the whole thing by the top of the bag - to move and store it. Usually about 2 mines that way. Easy to reverse that for popping it up next time (especially when you want to show your friends something they've never experienced before).

Enjoy your holidays and keep in touch.

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Greg: Happy New Year 2023!

Over the holidays,  I've been looking into the Poang chair for you. It has an assortment of cushions which I've been discussing over the phone with IKEA. There's some question on the cushions they have available for that chair that could be just the answer we're looking for. I wasn't able to get to a store but I will be able to do so in the next week or so while I'm in Seattle.

They are also out of stock on most of the ones under discussion until the middle of this month. Let me take a look at them in person at IKEA and I'll get back to you along with photos of what's worked great so far. In the meantime, hold off on the Linneback chair since you already have the Poang. 

Thank you John for bringing up the subject of headphones. There's been a lot of discussion on the subject.

Here's what the owner of Fidelity Magazine thinks about it from his objective point of view:

https://tigerfox360.com/ingo-landing-page/ 

We also just put up a page on the website about comparing the Immerse to the best headphones.

Headphone Comparison Page

We're also setting up blind comparative demos with and without headphones. This is an important conversation especially for the video game and VR industries which almost exclusively rely on headphones to deliver the most reliable and accurate sound reproduction.

• 1 month later...

Hi Paddlefoot! 

IKEA finally got back to me that their 2-part cloth and leather POANG chair cushions are now in stock at various lKEA locations around the US (they've been out of stock for several months).

You can now upgrade to one of these ideal 2 part cushions with a modification to the wooden back of the chair to improve the performance of the chair a lot with the TigerFox.

Here's some screen shot images that take you through this simple modification:

1. This image shows the 2 part cloth back cushion of the POANG chair as it's bought and normally positioned onto the wooden back. (many colors in cloth and white and black in leather)

image.png.80e4cc7fa1c241f3804979b461e93613.png

2. This image shows the top part of the 2 part cloth cushion of the POANG chair bent back into new upgraded position (top rung of wooden back has not been cut yet here) 

image.png.b624ff5573c3c2ebc0aec7aca0e2dc89.png

3. This image shows the top rung of chair post to be cut off at the blue line and taped over to accommodate the bent-back 2 part POANG cloth or leather cushion.

This simple cut will not reduce the integrity of the chair but will reduce the height of the back of the chair. The result gives you better back imaging with the TigerFox pod (because the back is now lower than your ears).

It also avoids the normally higher wooden back from hitting against the back of the TigerFox.

image.png.c3b294a61b1928e5ef3fd800f61e43af.png

4. This last image shows the leather version of the 2-part POANG chair cushions. This leather cushion version has 2 separate unconnected parts.

The top smaller part is shown attached to the cut off wooden back and the larger separate back cushion is simply laid against it. 

This design modification of shown is many TigerFox website images and is my preferred cushion.

Please let me know how things are going and I will get right back to you.

image.png.5471ecf8994cbb721e8caa089cd4a0d8.png

PS. I included the 2-part yellow version of POANG cushion below for your reference.  (Some photos were taken at the IKEA store.)

image.png.1c35db9d03fe518a475896d8beac1b36.png

POANG chair showing top of 2 part cloth cushion bent back (top rung of wooden back not cut yet here .png

• 4 months later...