IGNORED

Apple Music and Mercedes‑Benz bring premium immersive Spatial Audio to drivers worldwide

So here's a question, if you had $120,000 to spend on Spatial Audio.  Would you buy one of these cars with the Bumester option ticked or invest in a Trinnov Pre with some sort of amplifier/speaker/room treatment/plus the install into your home space?

If they can get this system in say an E-series then more people will have a chance of hearing it.  For now it's only for the rich.  Since these are all $100,000 vechicles without the Burmester stereo.

I'd choose the car.

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet

5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I love the question!

I’d choose the home system. Can listen much more and easier and better sounding. 

I kind of figured that.  But your sytem crushes everything else.

If I get one of the electric cars, I can sit in my garage with the heat and massage function on and forget about life 😉

Computer setup - Roon/Qobuz - PS Audio P5 Regenerator - HIFI Rose 250A Streamer - Emotiva XPA-2 Harbeth P3ESR XD - Rel  R-528 Sub

Comfy Chair - Schitt Jotunheim - Meze Audio Empyrean w/Mitch Barnett's Accurate Sound FilterSet