IGNORED

List of Lossless TrueHD Atmos Music Download Sites

It’s still the very early days of TrueHD Atmos downloads, but the experience is nearly identical to the early days of high resolution stereo downloads. Finding places to purchased and download music used to be difficult! Now, it’s difficult once again, but the difficulty is only for lossless TrueHD Atmos downloads. 

With this in mind, I figured I’d start a thread about places to find lossless TrueHD Atmos downloads. I will also include sites with Auro 3D downloads or those with discrete 10 or 12 channel immersive downloads. I focused on Atmos in the title here because that’s the standard the mainstream world has settled on and I believe it’s the best way forward. 

Anyway, here’s the list I have now and appreciate input from the community as people find more purchase/download sites. 

• 2L - TrueHD Atmos, Auro 3D, and discrete DXD 7.1.4 (the discrete 12 channel albums are the holy grail of immersive audio)
  • The Spirit of Turtle - TrueHD Atmos and Auro 3D
  • Immersive Audio Album - TrueHD Atmos and Auro 3D
  • NativeDSD - Auro 3D (TrueHD Atmos coming soon)
  • TRPTK - Auro 3D, 9.1 DXD (TrueHD Atmos coming soon)

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• The Computer Audiophile changed the title to List of Lossless TrueHD Atmos Music Download Sites
  • 2 months later...

Just got this from TRPTK. Great news!

“New: Spatial Audio Downloads

Dolby Atmos TrueHD, Auro-3D FLAC and Discrete DXD

We've been releasing albums on Spatial Audio Downloads for a long while already, for about a year even. But we're excited to announce these formats now include both Auro-3D and Dolby Atmos TrueHD via MKV container. 

These formats allow for you, our dear listener, to truly experience the acoustics of the recorded space, wherever you are. If you have an Atmos-enabled sound bar or home theatre system, you're already able to play these files, so be sure to check them out!

Later this month, we're releasing a series of short videos further introducing you to the amazing world of Spatial Audio, how to set up your system, and what you can experience. Coming soon!”

https://trptk.com/product-category/spatial-audio-downloads/

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png