IGNORED

Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC

Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC

View Classified

Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC, silver, with all original shipping materials (box, protective padding) for safe shipping and the original footers (the footers were never used since I use Stillpoints for footers).

I am the original owner. DAC is in excellent condition. The DAC is still under warranty and since I am the original owner, the remainder of the warranty will transfer to the buyer.

I've owned quite a few Denafrips products (original Terminator, Gaia, Iris, Venus 2 and this Terminator Plus) and obviously I am a fan. I am going to experiment with some much expensive tube DAC's as I enjoy experimenting with different gear. 

I think Christiaan Punter does a really nice job here reviewing the Denafrips DAC line and describing the sonic differences as you move up:

https://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/review/digital-reviews/spdif-dac-reviews/denafrips-ares-ii-pontus-ii-venus-ii-and-terminator-plus/

TP-3.jpg

TP-4.jpg

TP-5.jpg

TP-2.jpg

TP-1.jpg

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC