IGNORED

Adding tracks to Qobuz through HQplayer?

Im getting the impression that you can add tracks to your Qobuz playlists through HQp.

Seems to be an add subtract…. on the search page on the right?

How on earth you do that mystifies me! If its even possible anyway. UI could be slightly more user friendly. Seems a little awkward?

C.

3 hours ago, Citrus said:

Im getting the impression that you can add tracks to your Qobuz playlists through HQp.

Seems to be an add subtract…. on the search page on the right?

How on earth you do that mystifies me! If its even possible anyway. UI could be slightly more user friendly. Seems a little awkward?

C.

So let me walk you through the process.  First, you have to be connected to and signed in to Qobuz, then you get to this screen by either, pressing the number "3" on your keyboard,  or clicking on the right border of the window with your mouse.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.24.21 PM.png
What you do from here is basically ignore everything but the search box. You can type in there, and hit "enter" whatever it is you want to listen to. If you're in Qobuz it will search Qobuz, if you're in your own Library it will search your library. I searched for Melody Gardot and got here.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.24.54 PM.png

Third step, you select which album you want from the list, here I chose Bye Bye Blackbird. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.25.02 PM.png

Then, you click the "+" button to add that album to the playlist, as shown here on the far right of the window.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 5.25.07 PM.png

Next sit back and listen.

No electron left behind.

Hi AudioDoctor

Thanks for the reply.

Nice precise explanation which is always fabulous and often missing.

Apologies for my garbage explanation!
My query was whether it was possible to update or change the playlists or favourites on Qobuz directly using HQplayer? 
Ok major gripe about HQplayer hear, pretty much the only one : )

After using the search I always go back to album view page. Trying to make sense of those thumbnails and album title is a complete nightmare. Dont see why it cant graphically be like the album view?

Ok, while ive got my moaning pants on the search thing is really weird with all those other bands or albums that come up?

A breakdown of albums and singles would be good as well?

I usually have Qobuz open at the same time just for any info like release dates etc

Apart from that HQplayer is totally fab.

Ok your going to tell me all of thats there : )

?

C

3 hours ago, Citrus said:

My query was whether it was possible to update or change the playlists or favourites on Qobuz directly using HQplayer? 

Nope. HQP is very simple compared to some other software, but that software sounds worse in my opinion.

If I am looking for something to play that's not in my library already I will look for it on the Qobuz app on my desktop first, favorite it, and then open HQP, switch to Qobuz, and it is there at the top left ready for me to play as HQP sorts by date/time added versus alphabetically. It's one of the things I just tolerate because HQP sounds so great.

No electron left behind.

Qobuz playlist editing and favorite features are on my TODO list to be done hopefully in near future.

Since HQPlayer supports loading both service side things already, just editing/creation is missing, it shouldn't be too hard.

So far, I've bee doing such editing on the official application and then just listen those on HQPlayer.

Signalyst - Developer of HQPlayer

Pulse & Fidelity - Software Defined Amplifiers