IGNORED

Andrew Jones Now With MoFi

Andrew Jones of TAD and ELAC fame, is now with MoFi. I look forward to see / hear what he has in store.

From the press release:

6503b9dc-3063-13f2-97e5-5c21842a675e.jpegThe Next Step Towards End-to-End Reproduction of the Original Master Recording™

MoFi Electronics, sister company to audiophile record label Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MoFi), has hired renowned loudspeaker designer Andrew Jones. Mr. Jones is one of the most recognized and respected names in the audio industry. He is credited with designing many commercially and critically successful loudspeaker models – including decades of experience with KEF, Infinity, Pioneer, TAD, and, most recently, ELAC. As MoFi’s Chief Loudspeaker Designer, Jones is leading the mission to create new loudspeakers that honor the company’s studio heritage and mission of delivering the Original Master Recording™ experience. 

“I am truly excited to join MoFi Electronics," says Jones. "MoFi’s culture is uncompromising. Not only does the company have a clear vision of where it is going, it also has a rich history from which to draw inspiration. The team wants to deliver products that make people say, ‘Wow, I’ve never heard that before.’ That mentality provides me the time and resources needed to create the kind of products that will resonate with the brand’s loyal fans. We are working on new loudspeaker concepts that are very different from other designs I have done, while maintaining the core principles for which I am known."

MoFi Electronics President John Schaffer says the addition of Jones fulfills one of the company’s long-standing goals: to deliver a complete MoFi system. “Andrew Jones’ track record and deeply ingrained knowledge make him a natural fit for our team as we take the next step in the playback chain. The opportunity to bring on a designer of Andrew’s caliber is amazing, and reflects our desire to do things at a very high level, which always starts by hiring the right people for the job.”

MoFi Electronics will release more information about its new loudspeakers at a dedicated launch event later this year. The brand’s current lineup of turntables, phono cartridges, and phono preamps can be viewed at www.mofielectronics.com

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png