IGNORED

Tekton Design Double Impact Full Range High Efficiency Speakers

Tekton Design Double Impact Full Range High Efficiency Speakers

View Classified

Hi there, I am selling my Tekton Design Double Impacts. These are very nice speakers, especially for the price. I first heard about them in a post by @ted_bon this forum several years ago, did some additional research, and have been very happy with them. They sound fantastic, many claim they are not just reasonably priced, but are a reference level speaker. See Terry London in Home Theater Review very the low down on high efficiency speakers in general and how the double impacts fit into that spectrum. I am selling for two reasons, first the wife thinks they are too large, second I scored even better high efficiency speakers at an estate sale. See photo with my mug shot for a sense of scale. I paid $3300 for speakers in flat black and with a small upgrade. I am selling for $1500, firm, about half price. Better to come by for pickup, I live in the Bay Area in California, but can ship if you pay shipping. Specs from web site: 54" x 12" x 18", 118 pounds, 20 Hz to 30 KHz frequency response, 4 Ohm. I drive them with a 12 W / channel tube amp with ample headroom. Condition is an Audiogon 9/10, no marks that I can see. Contact me to arrange an audition here if desired using my Chord Hugo TT2.

IMG_0882.JPG

• Seller
    jbparrish
  • Date
    03/12/22
  • Price
    1,500.00 USD
  • Category