IGNORED

Thoughts on the KRK 8 G4 with KRK 10sv2 subwoofer for personal music listening to EDM and watching movies

Yes. Good idea.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

On 10/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, Phonautograph said:

for a person with a limited budget , would you thing the following combination is good for EDM and similar Genres and watching movies  ? I want to connect them to my TV through a Topping E50 I think it would be better than the traditional sound bars  

You can get a flavour for the KRK sound against other speakers here:

yeah I really like the Adams , but they are 2 times the price of the KRK where I live , practically anything but KRK is over priced in my country because unlike the KRK they dont have an official dealership and cant order them overseas because of how big and heavy these products are 

I got the KRK White , first impression greatly disappointed Since they aren't actually white , they are grey , same color and texture like the 90's  computers cases and crt monitors lol , hopefully the color will grow on me =)

Sound is great , but i am having alot of trouble deciding what should be the suitable crossover frequency , I have options from 60Hz to 90 Hz , which Value  should I set it to ?

Try 60 and compare to 90, you will probably prefer one. 

Tune it to that, and then, over time nudge it towards the other one. You will hear when it reaches the point that it sounds best/worse to you. 

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

Update 

I Have found that the best crossover frequency for me is at 60Hz
It allows me to increase the volume of the subwoofer to get a better response for the Sub-bass frequencies up to 60Hz and at the same time preventing this subwoofer volume increase of increasing the energy of the bass frequency range in 60-90 too much which would muffle the rest of the Bass frequency . Vocals are much clearer now  with sub bass more present and felt