IGNORED

USBridge Sig - piCorePlayer support

I've noticed that PCP is no longer listed as OS choices for this device. Note that I have successfully installed and am running PCP 8.0 without issues. I do have a question: do any of the recent USBridge drivers from the Allo support site (/Allocom/USBridgeSig) need to be installed? If so, I would appreciate instructions on how to do this. Thanks!

As a side note, I have finally figured out squeezelite buffer and sample rate settings for my USB DACs that allow me to play high resolution content without apparent pops/clicks. I would be happy to share these if anyone is interested.

11 hours ago, skrzyp said:

I've noticed that PCP is no longer listed as OS choices for this device. Note that I have successfully installed and am running PCP 8.0 without issues. I do have a question: do any of the recent USBridge drivers from the Allo support site (/Allocom/USBridgeSig) need to be installed? If so, I would appreciate instructions on how to do this. Thanks!

As a side note, I have finally figured out squeezelite buffer and sample rate settings for my USB DACs that allow me to play high resolution content without apparent pops/clicks. I would be happy to share these if anyone is interested.

No need to do any changes on PiCore player. All drivers are updated only.

11 hours ago, skrzyp said:

I don't use PCP (my parents always said it would stunt my growth), but seriously...I use a different OS on the USBridge Signature and would be interested in your squeezelite settings.  I don't get pops or clicks, but I'm curious what your settings sound like.

Thanks.

11 hours ago, clipper said:

I don't use PCP (my parents always said it would stunt my growth), but seriously...I use a different OS on the USBridge Signature and would be interested in your squeezelite settings.  I don't get pops or clicks, but I'm curious what your settings sound like.

Thanks.

These may be specific to piCorePlayer: On the squeezelite settings tab, I use

Buffer size 20000:600000

Max samp rate: 384000

I tried various values, and these seemed to have resulted in more stable performance.