IGNORED

Fitlet2 as HQplayer NAA

OK, so I am this thread's OP, have gone through troubleshooting with lots of help including @Jabbr's and @Miska's help, gotten the Fitlet2 to work with HQP OS (HQP disabled; NAA only), blah, blah, blah.  During all this time I've NEVER had to reboot the Fitlet2!  But now I am about to, since I need to reconfigure my temporary audio rack (until my custom Timbernation one arrives), and install Puritan Labs Purifiers, etc.

So.....do I use the same USB stick to boot to?  Will it know that the HQP OS has the defaults disabled, and go right to NAA?  I suppose I need to drag out a monitor and keyboard?  Is there some way to automate this (so a simple power on sequence will get me my NAA)?

Thx

Ted

1 minute ago, stefano_mbp said:

Yes, of course. The whole configuration is saved on the usb stick. 
Therefore, if already configured, you don’t need monitor nor keyboard …

But I assume bios was not configured for USB boot order, so I need to go in there anyway? (sorry for idiot questions)

3 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Depends. 

If USB boot is enabled and there are no other bootable drives, it’ll boot just fine. 

I assume Mint is the default. Not sure if I enabled USB as priority when I went in first ( and maybe only) time. 

• 1 month later...

Why not follow what I did, and I didn't use AMD version, or at least it wasn't named AMD, btw.   Either that or go into bios and disable all other ethernet ports (dont know details but has been reported) and then use NAA image