IGNORED

InnuOS 2.0

Not long for my Mk3 mini now...  I've upgraded to a linear PSU.  I also managed to get a Paul Hynes SR4T for my DAC before Paul Hynes Designs folded.  I have great Kimber Power cables.  

It already sounds great when using iPeng (I have a Roon licence but much prefer the sound of the std Mk3 music player when playing flac files).

After reading some of your experiences of the sound improvement that Innuos 2.0 has made I'm super excited to try it.  Is the Qobuz integration good?  I found Roon to provide superior sound quality with Qobuz streaming on 1.4.9

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, FrankMA said:

I have been using InnuOS a bit more lately (vs Roon which I am having issues with). It does sound great.  However is there 1) any way to shuffle through tracks? 2) anything like a Radio feature that will use a combination of local/Qobuz content?

Ultimately I want it to play continuously without building a queue/long playlist

Thanks in advance

Hi

Great sound quality!  My friend came over with his setup yesterday and was very impressed...

I want the shuffle feature too.  It's on their to do list.  Sooner rather than later....

Ade