IGNORED

InnuOS 2.0

I tried to download the 2.0 app today but no success. So the app is not ready for Zen Mk 3 despite having updated it to 1.4.9.

ZENith Mk 3 owners should probably get it. 

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

Industry Affiliation : None

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully Innuos will make it available at my location asap. :)

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

• 4 weeks later...

FWIW, I find the Sense app is optimised for the iPad. The SQ of the Android version on a Samsung tablet is just not in the same league as the iOS version on the iPad.

There is an opacity, homogeneity and attenuation of transients to the sound via the Android version that is completely absent in the iOS version. 

Enjoy the Music!

Jon

I am playing music only from the internal hard drive. 

Jon

2 hours ago, BigAlMc said:

I'm lost here. Surely the app is just a controller? Where's your music actually playing from in this scenario?

Omitted o quote BigAIMc.

Jon

• 1 month later...