IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

I'm not particularly enamored with subscriptions, but I have a few and I'm quite content to sign up for them when they make sense.  I've been for the most part quite satisfied with Audirvana and it has been well worth it's cost to me.  If a subscription is the cost of keeping Audirvana available to me, I'll happily subscribe.

That said, with Audirvana Studio being in it's current state, I won't be jumping to immediately try it.  For me to do so, Audirvana Studio would need:

1. A working remote app
  2. the analyze that determines the MUSICBRAINZ_TRACKID defaulted to off, and make it an opt in choice
  3. Have a good number of the issues folks are currently encountering ironed out

Don't know how much of the new functionality of Audirvana Studio that I would use.  But hopefully enough of the issues will be ironed out before too long so I can give it a try and find out.

Main System: Mac mini (Audirvana+, MMK, JS-2) -> ISO Regen (LPS-1) -> Icron 2201 (Rex LPS-1.2) -> ISO Regen (LPS-1.2) -> Ayre QB-9 Twenty -> Headamp GS-X Mk2 -> Classe CT-M600 -> KEF Reference 201/2