IGNORED

Synergistic Research SR Orange Fuse snake oil ?

Well ,

I can only say my experience:

Two years ago i purchased a Gustard i2s converter to use with i2s connection to my Terminator and was recommended to get the HIFI Tunning copper FUSE, so i just followed what some people suggested to me and i jumped, so bottom line i did not like the Gustard even with the fuse in it, so i sold it and keep the fuse and it has been in its box since then, i did not want to sell it cause im in Mexico and shipping to USA or another part in the world would have costed me what the fuse costs.

Now i have the PH SR4T and i have been thinking if changing the fuse for that one in its box and yesterday after many months i did, WOW yes it is a better sounding SR4T now, lucky the SR4T fuse is the same specs as the one i had on hand, now i will save some money to  change the fuses on both my SR5T and SR7T

Hope this be useful for those skeptics like my self

ER + PH DR7T - TAIKO Server + PH DR7T ( HQPOs + ROON ) JCAT XE USB - Lampizator Baltic 4 - D-Athena preamp - K- EX-M7 amp - PMC Twenty5 26

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 7:15 AM, str-1 said:

Hi, I now have an SR Orange fuse that I can use in my SR4T.  If your fuse was directional, what way round did you find the fuse worked best in the SR4T fuse holder?  The SR Orange is stated as being directional but it will probably take 2-3 weeks of running-in before it will be at its best and I can start comparing for myself, once I find the time to do it.

Top to bottom direction

ER + PH DR7T - TAIKO Server + PH DR7T ( HQPOs + ROON ) JCAT XE USB - Lampizator Baltic 4 - D-Athena preamp - K- EX-M7 amp - PMC Twenty5 26