IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Uptone EtherRegen

On 4/19/2021 at 10:56 AM, AfterDark. said:

Hello Sahmen,

Thanks for your purchase. The 10% was pre-calculated in the web site. We shall dispatch your item to post office. It will take around 7-10 days to Massachusetts. 

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian 

AfterDark. 

I hope so.

My Emperor Double Crown Sine Wave Clock took 9 days to get to the US after it was picked up on the 7th and has been stuck in US customs since the 16th ...... 😬

James

Intel NUC 8i7BEH (Roon Rock) --> M1 Mac Mini (HQPlayer) --> English Electric 8 Switch --> Sonore Optical Module --> Uptone EtherRegen + AfterDark Giesemann Emperor Double Crown Clock --> Holo Audio Red (NAA)  --> Holo Audio May KTE DAC --> Holo Audio Serene Preamp --> JL Audio CR-1 Crossover --> [ (Parasound JC 1+ Monoblocks --> Monitor Audio Platinum PL 300 II Speakers) + JL Audio f113v2 Subwoofer ]

19 minutes ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! James, 

Would you like me to follow up with post office?  Some of our package is stuck during Easter Holiday, and they should release soon. 

Giesemann Emperor Double Crown is worth to wait... 

Hi there Adrian,

Thanks for the offer. If it isn't too much trouble and you think it will help then yes please but I will leave it up to you.

Best,
James

Intel NUC 8i7BEH (Roon Rock) --> M1 Mac Mini (HQPlayer) --> English Electric 8 Switch --> Sonore Optical Module --> Uptone EtherRegen + AfterDark Giesemann Emperor Double Crown Clock --> Holo Audio Red (NAA)  --> Holo Audio May KTE DAC --> Holo Audio Serene Preamp --> JL Audio CR-1 Crossover --> [ (Parasound JC 1+ Monoblocks --> Monitor Audio Platinum PL 300 II Speakers) + JL Audio f113v2 Subwoofer ]