IGNORED

Adding Digione Sig to USBridge Sig Player

sjj

I'm looking to add the Digione Sig to my USBridge Sig Player(w case). If I order the Digione Sig and new case that has the cutouts for the Digione Sig will this include everything I need - ie looks like a special USB power cable is needed for the Digione Sig so that the power adapter can fit into the back of the case. Thanks

9 hours ago, sjj said:

I'm looking to add the Digione Sig to my USBridge Sig Player(w case). If I order the Digione Sig and new case that has the cutouts for the Digione Sig will this include everything I need - ie looks like a special USB power cable is needed for the Digione Sig so that the power adapter can fit into the back of the case. Thanks

Forwarded PM please check

• 1 month later...

@Audio_Allo good morning, 

I ordered received the Digione Signature so I could mount it on my USB Bridge signature, and of course I ordered the case as well. 

I could easily mount the Digione Signature and it works like a charm, however I am facing some issues with the case. 

THe "Clean Power" plug on the case is at the same height of the DIgione card, and it prevents the case from sealing. 

Same issues for the "clean power" connector, which is at the same height of the Ground screw.

Seems like the Digione should be lifted by 3/5 millimeters. 

I tried all the different screws and spacers, but no one seems to do the job, because they lift the Digione too much.

Any suggestion ? Maybe I have a defective case? 

Thanks for helping 

ALe 

image.thumb.png.d4912f8a3c11b55437a1eb04cdfedb2b.png

15 hours ago, ale76 said:

My apologies, I realized there is a section for cases 

I re-posted my question there 

We have to place 12mm spacers between child card and Digione signature main board in the front side (Towards the case side where RCA ,BNC and clean power connector present).

And we have to place 11mm spacer between child card and Digione signature main board in the back  side

image.png.5f851747736972811ee7ca13d7dcdcce.png

And  CLEAN power connector NUT should be horizontal in top side

2 hours ago, Audio_Allo said:

We have to place 12mm spacers between child card and Digione signature main board in the front side (Towards the case side where RCA ,BNC and clean power connector present).

And we have to place 11mm spacer between child card and Digione signature main board in the back  side

image.png.5f851747736972811ee7ca13d7dcdcce.png

And  CLEAN power connector NUT should be horizontal in top side

Thank you @Audio_Allo
I did use the spacer as you said, but that is not fixing the issue.

the 1.1mm spacer seems too short and will not touch the main board.

Also, even with the 12mm mounted onthe front side the nut is still touching the board.

Anything else I can try?

55FFC5BB-C2F9-4C3A-A1E2-48B7C7B0712D.jpeg

1 minute ago, ale76 said:

Thank you @Audio_Allo
I did use the spacer as you said, but that is not fixing the issue.

the 1.1mm spacer seems too short and will not touch the main board.

Also, even with the 12mm mounted onthe front side the nut is still touching the board.

Anything else I can try?

55FFC5BB-C2F9-4C3A-A1E2-48B7C7B0712D.jpeg

Not 1.1 mm ,We need to place 11mm spacer in the back side and 12 mm spacer in front side between Child board and Digione signature main board (Not between USBridge signature and child board).